We are allowed to go to local parks for exercise. Here is a beautiful local park in Northglenn with room to roam – E.B. Rains Jr. Memorial Park (11701 Community Center Dr., Northglenn).
Going a little extreme with the masks, aren’t you??
Here’s a quick tour of the park.
Don’t visit the playground until the stay-at-home order is lifted, but once it is, have at it.
Don Anema Skatepark
- 100% wheelchair accessible walking path
- 6 handicap parking spaces between west and east parking lots
- Handicap accessible port-a-potty in east parking lot
- Accessible Fishing platform
- Somewhat wheelchair accessible playground
- Fully wheelchair accessible skate park (use at your own risk)
- Basketball court