2-3 Part-Time Marketing Intern Jobs (10+ hours/week)
Exploryst is the trusted, directory-style travel resource for people with mobility difficulties to find fun, appropriate activities, tours, and attractions they can confidently explore.
We are looking to hire 2-3 Marketing Interns to help us get us to the next level. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Exploryst is an ideal place to start your career. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Marketing Intern
- Assist in marketing and advertising activities (e.g. social media, monthly blog articles- 500-1,000 words, etc.)
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Call tourism businesses to update information
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Prepare correspondence and presentations for key partner categories
Qualifications for Marketing Intern
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Must have a passion for marketing
- Knowledge and passion for seniors and the disability community, preferred but definitely not required
- Knowledge of Facebook and Instagram
Note: Denver area residency is helpful but not at all necessary.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.