• Significant market segment (61 million adult consumers – 26% of the population)
• $490 Billion in annual disposable income, just behind Black/African Americans ($501 billion) and Hispanics ($582 billion)
• And that’s not to mention their friends, relatives, and larger networks who feel loyalty toward inclusive businesses.
• More loyal to brands than other households
• 66% purchase from a business that features people with disabilities in their advertising
• 78% purchase from a business that takes steps to ensure easy access for individuals with disabilities at their physical locations.
• Dashboard provides insights on your business performance such as user views, customer leads, and custom reviews
• Free advertising and backlink for basic listing
• Visitors can share save your listing and share on social media
• Host events
• Google Analytics
• And more
• Almost 400K visitors in 2022, 424,000+ lifetime visitors
• 400,000+ page views in 2022
• 97.5% organic search
• 67% are under 45 years old
• 53% female
Find out more and connect with expert disability travel experts
We’ll share more about this community and give you access to live webinars where experienced travelers can answer your questions.
I want to receive occasional insights and information from Exploryst about disability travel and can unsubscribe any time.