- Explore the evolution of brewing in Colorado and the burgeoning craft brewing scene in Denver
- Enjoy four beers from various breweries and distilleries focused on supporting the local community, operating sustainably and responsibly, and promoting equality
- Learn about the transition of this historic area from industrial zone to bustling trendy arts district
- Discover the repurposed warehouses, green spaces, and public art that have led to the incredible growth and popularity of this neighborhood
- Appreciate the growing diversity and get some insight into the future of Colorado’s brewing scene
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, 3-4 socially conscious venues (locations may vary), beverage included at each venue, small snack
Exclusions: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips and gratuities for the guide.
Colorado’s beer scene is second to none, nowhere more so than Denver’s RiNo Art District. Come join a local guide to take full advantage of the city’s best breweries and finest brews, all while supporting great causes!
Your tour takes place in one of the trendiest neighborhoods of Denver, filled with former industrial warehouses that have become boundless palettes for local artists. As you get to know the history of the area and view some colorful murals and graffiti, your guide will introduce you to its equally excellent craft breweries and distilleries.
While we’re enjoying a hoppy IPA, a smooth lager, or a one-of-a-kind saison, you’ll feel even better knowing that each of our stops not only specializes in great beer but also pairs it with charitable causes.
Whether supporting the local community, providing humanitarian aid, promoting equality and equity in the industry, or benefiting the environment, your glass goes a long way on this walking and tasting experience!