The Colorado Parks & Wildlife department began their new Passport program, so our family began our newest adventure. We are going to visit as many state parks as we can within the next 13 months.
(August 2021 – September 2022)
Colorado has some amazing places to visit. Now, you can add visiting 42 state parks and 15 fish hatcheries to your personal bucket list using the CPW Passport.
- Visit a state park or hatchery and ask for your free passport.
- Challenge yourself to collect ALL the stamps.
- Use #COParksPassport to share your adventures.
- Finally, send in your photo to collect your completion prize(s).
- Log your memories in the CPW Passport while traveling the state.
Staff will stamp your passport in the visitor centers and stamps are sometimes located at the fee collection station(s). Go out and discover as many as you can!