Updated November 20, 2022
Chief Marketing Officer at Early-Stage Tech/Data Startup (100% remote)
Compensation: Up to 7% Equity ONLY with a deferred compensation package after a successful funding event. Exploryst needs a strong candidate to build and begin executing the marketing plan.
As Exploryst’s CMO, you will represent the voice of the customer within the organization, bringing your insights to cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, user experience, engineering, and executive leadership.
- Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new products & features
- Identify the target market and audience
- Drive the evolution of our brand positioning
- Nurture existing relationships with key partners, aligning on mutual goals and driving adoption through various co-marketing efforts.
- Provide customer feedback on product changes to satisfy customer’s needs
- Create marketing plans and budgets, as well as lead and manage the execution of marketing activities
- Build and lead the marketing team
- Conceptualize and create marketing collaterals
- Collaborate with other departments in the company
- Identify issues and problems early to adjust strategies accordingly.
- 5+ years of startup experience
- 3+ years of experience developing and executing go-to-market plans for SaaS or data usage platforms, including targeted paid advertising, online and offline events, and content marketing (white papers, case studies, blogging, etc.)
- Experience raising capital at a tech startup
- Self-starter, organized and self-motivated, with the ability to define goals and prioritize your work
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Comfortable with data and analytics
- Clearly communicate your results and ideas
Part-time until outside funding is secured is possible (starting fundraising 1Q 2023); full-time after that
Up to 7% Equity ONLY with a deferred compensation package after a successful funding event. Exploryst needs a strong candidate to build and begin executing the marketing plan
What motivates us
At Exploryst, we are building equity first within the tourism industry! There is room for everyone! We empower each other to innovate and create processes to generate meaningful, lasting change.
The information people with disabilities require to make confident decisions is not readily available. We are designing a data/tech solution.
There are 64+ million US consumers with disabilities. Worldwide, over 1.9 billion people with short-term or long-term disabilities at any time. The annual purchasing power of the global market (including family, friends, and caregivers that purchase on their behalf) is over $13 trillion.
Even if you don’t fully meet the qualifications, you should still earnestly consider applying. No matter what you come in knowing, you’ll be learning new things all the time, and we’ll be here to help. Our team still has a lot to learn, and if you join us, we would love for you to learn and grow with us!
A diversified staff (races, ethnicities, gender identities, ages, religions, national origins, disabilities, and sexual orientations) is integral to the values, mission, and success of Exploryst. “Nothing about us, without us.”
More Information Here – https://exploryst.com/about-us/
Please let us know about any disability accommodations you require.
- Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Part-time until fully funded